Join Cebu Creators Month 2018 with Cebu Content Creators. Let’s Celebrate Together!
Cebu Content Creators is proud to celebrate its first Cebu Creators Month this September 2018.
What is Cebu Content Creators? It is an organization of Cebu bloggers, video creators, and social media creators.
As part of this big event, Cebu Creators Month, we are holding Cebu Content Creators Convention (C3CON2018) this September 29, Saturday at Cebu Parklane International Hotel.
WHAT is C3CON2018?
C3CON2018 is the official brand event of Cebu Content Creators. This year’s theme is Content Creation for Brands and Entrepreneurs. The event gathers bloggers, vloggers, video creators, and social media creators, as well as brands, businesses, and entrepreneurs in Cebu.
Here are some few things you can expect in this event:
- Discussions about the current content creation industry and how content creators can use their online platforms to create or start their own businesses.
- Talks about how creators can help local businesses bring their brand to relevant digital or online platforms, as well as the benefits businesses get when they work with content creators.
- There will be activities that aim to promote camaraderie between different content creators and brands, and to build a network that supports each other to grow and learn in the content creation industry.
WHO ARE THE EVENT SPEAKERS?
Aside from running her well-known Family Travel Blog Hey, Miss Adventures!, Pam is also handling The Creative Stretch as a Digital Marketer and Entrepreneur so it’s very fitting for her to talk about How to Use Your Blog to Start a Freelance Business From Scratch.
Known for What’s Your Story by Martin Tabanag, Martin is a video creator and a filmmaker of short documentaries. He runs Martin Tabanag Studios and helps businesses, entrepreneurs, startups, and brands through Multimedia Marketing. He will talk about How to Make Use of Social Media Platforms to Get Clients.
Another #C3CON speaker is David Jones Cua – the Executive Creative Director of Republiq Group of Companies. He will talk about How to Make a Social Media Star.
David started in traditional media and was then an Editor-In-Chief of Zee Lifestyle Magazine. He transitioned into the world of new media and now handles the social media accounts of various corporate clients such as Tanduay Select, SM Seaside, and many more.
He is also the mastermind behind the popular Facebook media channel BAI TV.
Carlo Villarica completes the line-up of speakers we have for #C3CON2018. We’re excited for you to learn from A ZeroThreeTwo Conversation!
Carlo is one of the minds behind ZeroThreeTwo, a blog about Cebuano culture. It encompasses the stories that Cebuanos tell about various topics. They also have a clothing line that shows off your love for ZeroThreeTwo.
Are you Ready to level-up your content and brand?
Register now and see you on Sept. 29 at Parklane Hotel: bit.ly/C3CON-REGISTER
Check out the event page for more details: bit.ly/C3CON-EVENT-PAGE
Also, as part of the Cebu Creators Month, we were able to hold two successful events in the last two weeks.
September 16 and 23 – Blog Talks Workshop in partnership with Cebu Finest was held at Books and Brews Cafe wherein the following topics were discussed with different content creators.
- Stand A Chance On YouTube (Find Your Niche) by Rea Gene Alducente
- See You In The Content Creator Side: A Story by Vernon Joseph Go
- Connecting Your Blog To Brands And Monetizing Your Work by Philip Andrew Mayol
- Pro-Blogging 101: Actionable SEO Checklist by Rome Nicolas
- Transforming Passion And Interest Into A Successful Blog by Carlo Andrew Olano
- Mobile Photography For Your Blog Content by Chritoeffer John Estrada & Philip Andrew Mayol
September 22 – Cebu Grammers Meet was held at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Central Bloc, Cebu IT Park. It was a gathering and meet-up of different Instagrammers in Cebu with the aim to connect and collaborate, as well as learn mobile photography tips from our speaker, Jack Ponpon.
Join Cebu Creators Month 2018 with Cebu Content Creators.
Let’s Celebrate Together! See you there!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)