Bali is such a wonderful place to visit. It offers tons of amazing surfing spots, beautiful beaches, and delicious food choices. You can do a lot of things on the island, and I wonder, what cultural activities I can try in Bali.
Here is a list of things I found, and I hope to try them one day.
Cultural Experiences To Try in Bali
Balinese Cooking Class
We really can’t miss a good cooking class to try in Bali.
- Learn to cook some of the most well-known Balinese dishes
- Get to know the history of various Balinese meals
- Immerse yourself in Bali’s local market scene and pick your own ingredients
- Taste your creation and take the rest of your dishes home after the class!
Silver Jewelry Workshop Experience
- Create your own heirloom piece of silver jewelry!
- Learn how to work silver into wearable art
- Five grams of silver is included in the price and is sufficient to create a pair of earrings, a ring or a pendant
- Skillfully guided from design through each step of the production process!
Balinese Traditional Costume Rental
- Pretend you’re a local for a day by wearing a traditional Balinese garment of your choice
- Stroll through the bustling streets of Bali and capture stunning photos with your companions
- Hop on a spacious and comfortable shuttle service that will bring you to your destination!
Wood, Mask, or Stone Carving Class
- Experience the insight that creates the fantastic wood carvings found in Bali
- Enjoy the chance to make your own and personalized masks
- Get ready to be introduced to the art form the ancient Greeks when you choose stone carving class
- This unique experience with a master wood and stone carvers is suitable for all ages and abilities
Batik Making Class
- Experience a fascinating introduction to Balinese Batik techniques, tools and dyes
- A fun-filled, creative workshop to produce an original design, or to try to master the detail of a traditional one
- Working in vibrant colors with a skilled teacher, this class is guaranteed to be one of your most unforgettable memories of Bali
- Finish the day with your new batik creation to take home with you!
Coconut Oil Class
- Spice up your island escape with an eye-opening coconut oil making class
- Feel right at home with a native Balinese family as you go through the process
- Enjoy a complimentary herbal tea or coffee made especially for you upon arrival
- Don’t forget to bring your homemade coconut oil as a souvenir with you afterwards
- Explore local life and witness the Balinese
Coffee Brewing and Tasting Experience
- Complete your trip in Bali when you book this amazing coffee tasting experience in Bali Arabica
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the beaches for a while and enjoy this relaxing activity
- Meet your fellow coffee enthusiasts who are as excited as you are to discover the flavors of the drink
- Learn about coffee roasting and brewing techniques from a professional and friendly instructor
You might want to read: 8 WONDERFUL WATERFALLS IN INDONESIA THAT YOU SHOULD VISIT
Pin for later!
I hope you like this list of Taiwan cultural experience activities. Have you visited Taiwan before? Share your experience!