Jam-Packed 4-Day Travel Guide in Coron, Palawan
- We took precautions while visiting Coron. We had some medications for Malaria just to be safe. (Thanks Te Doc! :D) But as you would go for any place with ordinary mosquitoes, bring spray or lotion type mosquito repellent to use during your visit.
- If you are in a big group like us, renting an entire house would help you have cheaper expenses.
- Book your tours in advance. You can also get your tours in your hotels.
- Unlike El Nido, there are available ATMs in Coron. But bring cash just to be sure.
- Learn Cuyunon phrases. It will help you interact more with the locals.
If you enjoy this post! Share it!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post does contain affiliate links that I earn a small commission for, but they come at NO extra cost to you! Any purchases you make through my links help keep the site running (and help me feed to survive ? ). Still and the same, like I’ve mentioned above, I only recommend brands that I personally use or believe in. Thanks in advance for your support!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)