Exciting Adventure and Theme Parks in Cebu, Philippines
Cebu is an island that has it all!
I personally enjoy historical sites and outdoor adventures in Cebu, but this island is not just a place for those who enjoy those things. It is also a place where you can enjoy it with your family.
I want to share with you these adventure and theme parks in Cebu that you can enjoy with your family and friends.
These parks are great for kids and for adults who like to have a fun-filled day and experience different attractions with nature, animals, and tons of amusement rides.
Book your flight at least a month before your departure date to get reasonable rates. Google Flight is an easy tool to check cheap flights.
But you can also check it here:
Reserve your accommodation ahead of time. You can book on Booking.com without reservation fees.
From the airport:
- Once you arrived at the airport, you can book via Grab to go straight to your accommodation.
- If you want to book a private transfer from the airport in advance you can BOOK HERE.
- Taxis are also available at the airport.
- Buses are also available. The route is from Mactan Airport to SM City Cebu with specific drop off points. You check here for more details.
- Ther are other my bus routes in Cebu city, you check the routes and schedules in mybus.ph.
- You can also book a private car to take you around Cebu. Book here
Feel free to search for more options below:
Get Sim Card at the Airport the moment you arrived. You can buy it here.
Adventures and Theme Parks in Cebu
- Enjoy a day at Cebu Safari and Adventure Park, a premier safari park in the Philippines
- Experience the beautiful and scenic hills of Carmen, the park is perfect for those who are looking for a wildlife adventure
- Witness different species of animals
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday – Sunday & Holidays
Address: Barangay Corte, Toril, Carmen, 6005 Cebu
Need a car charter to take you to Cebu Safari? Book here.
- Have a fun-filled day with your family and friends in Anjo World, Cebu’s newest theme park!
- Get unlimited access to all the rides inside Anjo World, Snow World Cebu, or both!
- Experience the embrace of winter inside Snow World Cebu, the city’s first-ever world-class ice theme par
- Bumper boat
- Anjo EyeGolden Carousel
- Space Shuttle
- Snow World
- The Pharoah
- Tower Drop
- London Taxi
- Tea cup
- Frog Jump
Monday-Friday: 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Address: Barangay Calajoan, Minglanilla, Cebu, Philippines
Need a private car to take you to Anjo World? Book here
Watch our Anjo World Vlog!
- Make your way to Cebu newest and first-ever waterpark facility built above ground – the Sky Waterpark!
- Dive into cool waters and enjoy facilities such as waterslides, seesaws, a giant tipping bucket and more
- Escape the bustling city below and unwind in their swim-up pool bar, jacuzzi, and sun loungers
- Experience an entertainment filled night featuring delicious feasts, exhilarating fire shows, and cultural shows
9 am – 10pm Everyday
Address: 6th Floor (Roof deck), J Centre Mall, A. S, 165 A. S. Fortuna St, Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu
Need a private car to take you to Sky Waterpark? Book here
- Experience a full day’s worth of adrenaline-pumping adventures at one of Cebu’s top eco-parks!
- Choose your own attractions and explore the park by your own preference and convenience
- Go on a 120ft free fall with their famous Sky Drop ride!
- Experience their newest activity, the Hot Kawa Bath, and enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating bath!
- Hike, rappel, jump, climb, bike, and swim all you want with your friends and family all-inclusive with your day pass’ privilege!
Blue Adventure Pass:
- Sky Bike: A one-of-kind biking experience! Pedal across the 180-meter long cable back and forth while being suspended up in the air
- Ropes Course: Challenge yourself on a 12-obstacle rope course built for climbing, jumping, and swinging
Green Adventure Pass:
- Horseback Riding: Ride with or without a steward and enjoy a relaxing stroll around the whole park
- ATV for Kids: Same ATV fun, just built safer for the kids!
- Danasan Falls and Trekking: Go on a 2-hour trek and marvel at the 3-level waterfall exploration of Cebu’s famous Danasan Falls
- Zipline and Horseback Riding: Ride your way on a 440m path and get the best view of the whole park! End your zip line adventure with a relaxing horseback ride
- Wakeboarding: Surf on a 2-hour wakeboard ride and make your way through its obstacle course
Yellow Adventure Pass:
- Speedway: Feel like a race car driver as you maneuver your way through the mountain tracks
- Zip and Bike: Double your adrenaline rush! This activity is a combination of zipline and skybike. Get to pedal one-way across the 180-meter long cable while being suspended up in the air
- Skydrop: Hold your breath as you ascend 120ft above ground and go on a sudden free fall
- Caving: Explore the hidden gems of Cebu’s caves in this thrilling caving adventure
- Tyrolean, Rappelling, Danasan Falls & Trekking: Rappel down a 40ft waterfall drop, jump, and swim along the foot of the waterfalls
Pink Adventure Pass:
- ATV: Have an exhilarating ride around the park and up to the mountainside
- Twin Tower Adventure: Coast from 1 tower to the next with a 150ft distance, glide your way from the 120ft tower down to 60ft, and rappel your way down from your success!
Opening Hours: 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Friday-Sunday and selected holidays
Need a private car to take you to Danasan Adventure Park? Book here
Pin for later!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post does contain affiliate links that I earn a small commission for, but they come at NO extra cost to you! Any purchases you make through my links help keep the site running. As I’ve mentioned before, I only recommend brands that I personally use or believe in. Thank you in advance for your support!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)