SilkAir marking it’s 25th anniversary in Cebu will kicks off the New Year with the fifth installment Showcase and Travel Fair, together with Singapore Airlines, and in partnership with BPI, Ayala Malls, Globe Platinum, Singapore Tourism Board, and Changi Airport Group.
SilkAir Showcase and Travel Fair 2018 will be much bigger than the previous years and will be held in the Gallery, Ayala Center Cebu with the theme “Experience the Best in Travel” underlining SIA Group’s unparalleled position as an industry leader with outstanding product offerings, award-winning service, and it’s extensive global network. From February 2 to 4, customers will have the opportunity to clinch attractive fare deals and exclusive privileges by visiting the event site.
Experience the best in Travel
The SilkAir Showcase and Travel Fair 2018 gives travelers many reason to start planning their trips for the whole of 2018 with 84 destinations to choose from at exceptional rates that come with free baggage allowance, delicious inflight meals, a wide variety of inflight entertainment (SilkAir Studio App), and accruable KrisFlyer Miles.
You can choose from these round-trip Economy Class Fare below:
· Singapore – starts at USD130
· Asian Destination – starts at USD205
· Australia – starts at USD540
· India – starts at USD490
· Europe – starts at USD700
· South Africa – starts at USD700
· United States – starts at USD870
For Travelers who wants extra comfort can also chose to experience SIA’s newest cabin offering, the All in Premium Economy Class:
· Asian Destination – starts at USD970
· Australia – starts at USD1020
· Europe – starts at USD1400
· South Africa – starts at USD1550
· New Zealand – starts at USD1550
· United States – starts at USD1900
For customers who wants to travel with Luxury and style can avail all-in Business Class Fares:
· Asian Destination – starts at USD690
· Australia – starts at USD1980
· Europe – starts at USD2370
· South Africa – starts at USD1900
· New Zealand – starts at USD2400
· United States – starts at USD2400
All promotional fares are exclusive to KrisFlyer members, BPI credit and prepaid cardholders, Globe Platinum customers as well as Glorietta, Trinoma and Ayala Center Cebu shoppers.
Aside from the exciting fares above, customers can indulge in a wide range of exclusive deals such as a Real 0% Instalment for up to 6 months for BPI credit cardholders, and exclusive discount of up to 25% on selected Sentosa Singapore attractions. Customers can also enjoy a SGD60 Changi Gift Card, for every two tickets booked to select destinations beyond Singapore, which can be redeemed at participating shops and restaurants at Singapore Changi Airport. A complimentary SGD20 Changi Dollar Voucher is also valid for all itineraries beyond Singapore and in addition, Ayala Cebu mall shoppers can earn a chance to win a two round trip tickets from Cebu to Singapore on Economy Class via SilkAir.
Get more out of your SIA ticket while in Singapore with a Free Singapore Tour, available for customers with more that 5 hours’ layover in Singapore. From USD45, you can also get one time-access to over 20 attractions with Singapore Explorer Pass or enjoy a Singapore Stopover Holiday from USD38 that comes with hotel stay and access to over 15 attractions and more.
See You at The SilkAir and Travel Fair 2018
Join the celebration at the SilkAir Showcase and Travel Fair 2018 and experience the best in travel this February 2 to 4, 2018 in Ayala Center Cebu. Enjoy great deals, exclusive perks, and immerse yourself in interactive booths, powered by Samsung, and activity areas, meet travel experts as they share their travel hacks and enjoy a hole weekend of fun and surprises.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)