This is a list of unlimited Samgyeopsal and Yakiniku in Cebu that you should try.
I enjoy eating and trying new restaurants here in Cebu. I believe the biggest part of my monthly expenses are on food. Hahaha. I am sure, I’m not the only one. So for all my food lovers here, I will share with you some of the unlisted restaurants I tried and have been recommended to me.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Quarantine Restrictions, the operation time of the following restaurants may not be updated and may subject to change at any time. Please check their respective social media channels or website to keep updated. Thank you!
Samgyupsalamat Unlimited Korean BBQ Restaurant
This is a crowd favorite. One of the affordable unlimited samgyeopsal place in Cebu City.
When I eat here, I only go for the beef options. I can eat more with beef. Port usually makes my tummy full immediately.
I usually go to the B1 and B2 options. But of course they have more beef and port options to try.
Tip: For the side dish, ask for a steamed egg. They don’t usually add it to the table so you need to request this. Their steamed egg is an unlimited side dish as well.
- Unlimited 1 (5 kinds of pork)
- 11:00am to 3:00pm – Php399.00/head
- 3:00pm to 2:00am – Php449.00/head
- Unlimited 2 (10 kinds of pork & beef)
- 11:00am to 3:00pm – Php449.00/head
- 3:00pm to 2:00am – Php499.00/head
Branches in Cebu:
- The Ridges in Panagdait
- Baseline Residences (near Mango Square)
- James Town Mandaue
- Ayala Central Bloc in IT Park
- Island Central Mall Mactan in Lapu-Lapu City
Operating Hours:: 11:00am to 2:00am daily
Facebook Page: Samgyupsalamat Cebu Main Branch – Mabolo
Yushimeatsu Unlimited Yakiniku
This is a newly opened Korean and Japanese BBQ Restaurant.
A fusion of Korean and Japanese food.
What I love about here is their technology-based order system. You do not need to get the waiter’s attention to order, you can order on the screen so that waiter can bring our order directly to your table.
They have a variety of side dish and meat available. Plus, you can get an ice cream too!
Note: Sometimes they do not accept cards so make sure to bring cash!
(For someone like me who use my card as much as possible this is an important thing to know!)
- Regular: Php899.00/head
- Promo: Php599.00/head (for groups of two or more)
- Children: 50% off per kid 8 years below
Location: 88th Ave., Gov. M. Cuenco Ave. Cebu City
Operating Hours: 11:00am – 9:00pm daily
Facebook Page: Yoshimeatsu Cebu
Wakamatsu Yakiniku Japanese Restaurant
This is a Korean & Japanese food as well.
The food was delicious as well! However, their servings are a bit too big for only two people. So we haven’t tried as much food as we want.
Tip: This is good for friends since their servings are big.
- Lunch: 11:00am to 2:30pm – Php600.00/head
- Dinner: 5:00am to 8:30pm – Php690.00/head
Location: Pacific Square Building, F. Cabahug St, Cebu City
Operating Hours: 11:00am – 8:30pm daily
Facebook Page: Wakamatsu Yakiniku – CEBU City Branch
Cebu Sumibi Yakiniku Tajimaya
Personally, I love this Yakiniku restaurant. Their food is amazing!
What I like about here is that the have shrimps in their grill options. If you are into chicken gizzard and liver, they have those too!
Inclusion of Unli Course meal: Beef, pork, chicken, chicken wings, chicken gizzard, sausage. shrimp, fish ball, liver, french Fries, vegetables for grill, salad, and soup
Of course, you can also order their wide choices of ala carte and set meals for a separate price which is for me is very inconvenient if I want to eat other food recipe.
- Gaisano Country Mall – Banilad
- Crossroads Mall, Kasambagan, Cebu City (near Cebu Country Club)
- G/F Marina Mall in Lapu-Lapu City
- 2/F Island Central Mall Mactan
Operating Hours: 11:00am – 9:00pm daily
Facebook Page: Cebu Sumibi Yakiniku Tajimaya
Barangay Seoul is the most affordable unlimited samgyeopsal I’ve ever been!
Personally, I love their Korean friend chicken! But they have a lot of food to offer.
Note: They do not serve beef here
- Lunch: 11:00am to 3:00pm – Php299.00/head
- Dinner: 5:00pm to 12:00am – Php349.00/head
Location: 945 Juana Osmeña St., cor Maria Cristina St., Cebu City
Operating Hours: 11:00am – 12:00am daily
Facebook Page: Barangay Seoul
This is another affordable unlimited Korean BBQ restaurant.
If you like unlimited samgyeopsal, you need to try it here as well.
8 Types of Meat (order by letter, based on the menu)
1. HeRb Samgyupsal
2. WOo Samgyup
4. DAepae Samgyupsal
6. RomanTic Bulgogi
7. SpIcy Beef
8. Curry Beef
Location: G/F Skyrise 4 Bldg., IT Park, Cebu City
Operating Hours: 11:00am – 7:30pm daily
Facebook Page: 낭만돼지 세부 Romantic Baboy Cebu
Da-In Korean Restaurant
Da-In restaurant gives you premium Korean dishes for affordable prices.
They have individual meals and also offer unlimited Samgyeopsal on their menu as well.
What I love is they give you one serving of Dolsot Bibimbap is included in the unlimited option.
- Php 399/ head
- Pork and Chicken options
- Pork, Chicken and Beef
Location: Salinas Drive, Lahug, Cebu City (Besides Chikaan sa Cebu)
- Monday to Sunday: 11:00am – 11:00 pm
- Due to covid: New time Monday to Sunday: 11:00am – 8:00 pm
Facebook Page: Da-In Korean Restaurant
Premier The Samgyupsal
Honestly, I never tried Premier before. But my friends keep on recommending this to me and this has been on the list for a while already.
For now, adding this to the list and I will update this blog once I have tried it!
- Unlimited BBQ – Pork and Chicken (6 kinds)
- Lunch: 10:00am to 4:00pm – Php450.00/head
- Dinner: 5:00pm to 8:00pm – Php500.00/head
- Unlimix – Imported Beef, Pork and Chicken (9 kinds)
- Lunch: 10:00am to 4:00pm – Php500.00/head
- Dinner: 5:00pm to 8:00pm – Php580.00/head
- Unlimited shabushabu
- Lunch: Php500/head
- Dinner: Php580/head
- ALL unlimited options come with 15 unlimited side dishes
Location: James Town, Mantawe Ave., Tipolo, Mandaue City
- Tue, Wed & Sun: 10:00am to 10:00pm
- Thu-Sat: 10:00am to 12:00mn
- Closed on Mondays
Facebook Page: Premier The Samgyupsal Cebu
Donjjang Unlimited Korean BBQ Grill
This is a new unlimited Korean Bbq in Cebu City.
I tried it recently and I enjoyed my experience.
Their meat is thicker so if you like that you should try Donjjang. They have friend chicken too as a side dish!
- Unli 1:
- Lunch: 9:00am to 3:00pm – Php399.00/head
- Dinner: 3:000pm to 10:00pm – Php499.00/head
- Unli 2:
- Lunch: 9:00am to 3:00pm – Php499.00/head
- Dinner: 3:000pm to 10:00pm – Php599.00/head
Location: Cebu AsiaTown IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
- Everyday: 9:00am to 10:00pm
Facebook Page: Donjjang Unlimited Kbbq
- Unlimited meat and side dishes
- Set A (pork): Php399
- Set B (poek & beef): Php499.
Location: Pres. Quezon Street, corner F. Cabahug St, Cebu City, Cebu
- Everyday: 11:00am to 10:00pm
Facebook Page: Jeju Samgyupsal
For table reservations, call them at +63 968 2730 154
I hope you find this article helpful!
P.S. I will share more of my food adventure here on the blog so feel free to let me know if you have any recommendations for me to try!
Pin Photo by Clint Bustrillos in unsplash