We just recently went to Agila White Beach Resort.
I’ve been seeing a lot of my friends who visited this place, and I have to say that Agila White Beach Resort is certainly a new place to hang out with family and friends. The place was full when we visited!
We spent only a day in Agila White Beach Resort, and I enjoyed our visit. The waves were a bit big which is more fun swim and hang out on the water.
If you want to visit Agila White Beach Resort here are some of the important details you should know.
First thing first, Agila White Beach Resort is open daily from 6 am- 6 pm.
How to get to Agila White Beach Resort?
Agila White Beach Resort is located in Sitio Cabitoonan, Barangay Consuelo, Cantilan Surigao del Sur.
At the crossing Consuelo, go straight ahead to Port of Cantilan until you see the signage.
If you are going to commute:
- Take a Van going straight to Cantilan or take a bus that will pass through Cantilan. Drop off at the terminal
- Look for a single motorcycle or habal-habal that will take you to Agila White Beach Resort.
Please note that Agila White Beach Resort also offers a shuttle van for hire. Contact them at (0910) 808 2250.
Fees and Activities
Entrance Fee Rates:
- Adult – Php 20
- Child – Php 10
- Adult – Php 150
- Child – Php 100
Note: Pool open from 8 am to 5 pm
Cottages and Function Halls:
- Small Cottage – Php 500 (good for 15-20 persons)
- Medium Cottage – Php 800 (good for 25-30 persons)
- Large Cottage – Php 1,000 (good for 35-40 persons)
- Closed Cottage – Php 1,500 (good for 40-60 persons)
- Function Hall – Php 5,000 (maximum of 250 persons. Only for day use until 6 pm.)
During our visit, all the cottages are full so they offered us a table near the entrance for Php 100.
Activities and Rides:
- Banana Boat – Php 1,000 per ride (10 persons)
- Flying Fish – Php 1,000 per ride (6 persons)
- Jetski – Php4,000 per hour (2 persons)
- Island tour / pumpboat rental – Php 4,500
Short orders and drinks available.
During our visit, we bring our own food and drinks and they didn’t ask for any corkage. However, on their official Facebook page the following has a corkage fee:
- Whole Lechon – 300
- Softdrinks – 200
- Alcohol Drinks – 500
If you want to spend a night at Agila White Beach Resort, they have also available rooms to offer at different rates:
- NO PETS ALLOWED inside the resort premises.
- NO BRINGING OF ELECTRONIC APPLIANCES such as rice cooker, griller, electric dispenser, and alike.
- NO BRINGING OF OUTSIDE FOOD INSIDE THE ROOMS. If you bring/bought food cottage is required.
- NO EATING & DRINKING IN THE POOL AREA this is to avoid food and drinks spilling into the pool.
- NO BYSTANDERS IN THE POOL AREA only 1 watcher per child.
For inquiries and reservations call/text (0910) 808 2250 or visit their facebook page Agila White Beach Resort.
PLEASE NOTE: All price and details above is subject to change without prior notice.
If you haven’t visited my province yet, you should check out my post of the top places to visit in Surigao del Sur.